Sunday, February 7, 2010

VALENTINE'S Sample for you!!

You call it madness,but i call it L.O.V.E.

Get it and decorate it with your D.I.Y frame and give to him/her!


Happy Valentine's!


Valentine's Special!

We provide you together with printing service only for ur valentine's day! You don't have to worried anymore where and how to print it. We offer you design + print + hot lamination + soft copy + posting only at RM38 for any template that you want! For those who still looking for valentine's gift, this package absolutely for u! Just send us ur photos with ur love's one and we will design it now! Stay update with us for D.I.Y wonder frame tutorial. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.how can i get it?

me said...

its easy. drop us ur contact details and we will contact u asap!

WM said...

nice one..plis check ur inbox for my details

Anonymous said...

manja..cm best je.tp ak xfhm sgt.

me said...

wich part yang xfaham? bagi contact num nnt org call explain

kiki said...

i pm you da:)

me said...

hye kiki. i still didnt get anything from u. u pm kat mane? ni my email suziesulaiman@gmail.com or nak senang direct to 0176593687/ 0129272026 ok?=P